6 Big Wins at the Australian Toy Awards
We are super proud to share that we were recently recognised at the Australian Toy Association’s virtual gala winning across multiple categories including:
• Toy of the Year: Magic Mixies!
• Australian Development Toy of the Year: Treasure X Monsters Gold – Mega Monster Lab
• Action Toy of the Year: Treasure X Dino Dissection
• Craft & Activity Toy of the Year: Blingle Bands Studio
• Electronic Toy of the year: Magic Mixies
• Plush Toy of the Year: Scruff-a-Luvs Cutie Cuts
“We are proudly an Australian company, which makes winning these awards, which already is truly such an incredible honor, even more special. Winning Toy of the Year for Magic Mixies is validation that our continued focus on doing things differently and our commitment to innovation is resonating with consumers and the toy industry,” said Paul, Co-owner of Moose Toys. “We are grateful for the recognition and so proud of the entire Moose team for these amazing accomplishments.”
Magic Mixies Magic Cauldron’s win for Toy of the Year at the Australian Toy Awards solidifies our position as an innovation powerhouse. Created to ignite imaginations by putting real magic into kids’ hands, Magic Mixies was the must-have toy of the holiday season, marking a record-breaking launch for Moose Toy.
Keep your eyes out to see what is next for Moose as we continue to introduce new toys with the goal of bringing the Superhappy to kids around the world.